Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost half way done!.... okay, sort of.

So here I am, 16 and a half weeks pregnant!

The "Side view"

5 comments:

Susan said...

Hello hello!! I must say that I feel so much better after seeing a picture of you. I'm already showing, sort of, a good little pooch in front. My old maternity pants already feel good. I wasn't sure if I'm showing too soon or not but I know that I'm normal. The second time around you do show sooner, or the fourth for that matter! You look great though! Gosh it reminds me of when we moved up there and we both were pregnant. I'm so anxious to hear the sex of #4. The boys look cute, Tysen really does look like your brother. We wish we had some of that snow down here. Its been nearly 70 for days. Jeremy really misses the snow. Talk to you later, love you all!

Brittany S. said...

Congrats Jen & family! I am 32 weeks now so your bump looks just lovely and a much more manageable size. :) You do know that the father technically determines the gender of the baby, right?

I changed our blog so it's private, but if you tell me your e-mail address I can add you to the readers list in case you have any interest.

The Kellys said...

Brimm, I my email addy is
jennlynn334@hotmail.com
I was trying to figure out how to get ahold of you since I didn't have your email either. Happy Holidays! love, jenniferlynn

Anonymous said...

You are too beautiful! I love the bump Jenn.

Susan said...

Hey!! I'm still alive! I just posted something on my blog... just some news... perhaps about the baby... maybe about the sex... I finally got access to Jeremy's work computer after weeks. No, we haven't fixed ours yet, we always find something better to put that $100 towards. I miss talking to you, I'm kicking myself for never calling you. I'm a dork. We've dealt with all of us having upper respiratory infections for weeks, the girls having ear infections on top of that and me just being sick and pregnant at the same time. Yippee. What next, malaria? I can't wait to see pics of you, I'm getting some transferred from the camera. Oh I've missed you! One of my few friends! I hope your news of another boy has settled a bit more. I know how much the opposite sex means to you. God knows best, I'm sure you've heard that scores of times, bla bla bla. For some reason you're meant to be surrounded by men. That's one way to look at it! Any names picked out yet? Your hubby is definitely nothing but a male hormone carrier, all little boy fishies! So, are we finished?? We're done with three, I know I'm done, it feels good being satisfied so to speak. I'm dying to hear back from you. Read my blog post and we'll talk! I love you so much!!